Infographic: 33 Ideas to Stay Healthy at Work

Ideas for Healthy work_blog

Working in an office setting can be a wellness destroyer. For most of us, we sit too long, we stress constantly, and we eat garbage all day long (stress induced Gummi Bears are my personal Kryptonite). But it doesn’t have to be that way. Since I work in an office, and routinely make unhealthy decisions at work, I decided to ask a boatload of my coworkers how they stay healthy at work. Turns out, my pals had some incredible ideas, and I felt the need to share them with the world. All of these ideas came directly from PacificSource employees (aka “my work homies”). I hope this sparks some ideas for how you can live a healthy life during the daily grind.

If you have more ideas, please share them in our comments. And as always, please share this infographic with anyone looking for a healthy boost at work. Thanks for checking it out!

Check out all of our infographics at: https://millionideas.org/infographics/

10 Comments

1. Denise

/  April 28, 2017

Please send me a printable form

2. Helen

/  October 10, 2016

Hello Kenny,

I would love a printable version to share as well. Thank you!

3. TTG

/  September 14, 2016

May I have this in a printable form for my team’s Fall Fitness Challenge?

4. Dawn

/  April 7, 2014

May I use this in a company (employee) newsletter?

• Kenny

/  April 8, 2014

Hi Dawn,
      Absolutely! We’d love for you to share it. Will this blog post give you what you need to include it in your newsletter?

Have a great day,

-Kenny

5. Jen Stewart

/  April 3, 2014

Can you send the printable format my way too? Great job Kenny!

6. I would love a copy of this in poster format if possible. Seems like a great poster for our employee break rooms. cmanning@selco.org is my email address. Thanks, Christi Manning

7. Marian

/  March 3, 2014

This is great.

8. Toni

/  March 3, 2014

Is there a way to ge this in printed form?

• Kenny

/  March 3, 2014

Hey Toni, you bet! I still have your e-mail from the Seasonal Affective Disorder infographic, so I’ll get some sent your way. Thanks for checking it out! Hope your employees dig the new one.